As you age, your skin develops more wrinkles and sunspots. Medical aesthetic facial treatment at Lam Clinic helps slow down this process and makes you look younger.
What Is Medical Aesthetic Treatment?
Medical aesthetics deals with conditions like moles, wrinkles, scars, lax skin, liver spots, and skin discoloration.
A cryo-facial treatment uses a flow of carbon dioxide combined with a very high concentration of hyaluronic acid. This combination, at high pressure and low temperature, brings improved hydration of your skin immediately.
The benefits of a cryo-facial include:
- Increased skin hydration
- Stimulates underlying tissues
- Plumps out wrinkles
- Notice immediate improvement
- No pain or side effects
Results may vary individually.
Another medical aesthetic treatment, CooLifting, combines a special hyaluronic acid serum and carbon dioxide in a spray. This facial treatment tightens and firms skin to achieve a younger appearance.
With no pain and no downtime, you can return to your normal activities right after the treatments. You also can resume your regular skin routine the next day. Be sure to use a good moisturizer and mineral sunscreen on your skin.
This process can also combine with other procedures, especially those that may cause redness or inflammation. It works to reduce the side effects of other procedures.
This treatment can be used with all skin pigmentations.
All Natural Cleansers and Topical Creams
Something most people don’t realize is that many commercial skin cleansers and creams contain toxic substances that can cause long-term health problems. For that reason, you should strive to use only all-natural cleansers and topical creams. These products work well in addition to medical aesthetic facial treatments.
What should you look for to make sure you get all-natural products?
You look for unprocessed ingredients without harsh chemicals or just about anything artificial. If the ingredients are hard to pronounce, you probably should avoid them.
Look for these natural products in the cleansers and topical creams you use in addition to medical aesthetic treatments:
- Coconut Oil. The benefits of this oil include the removal of dead skin cells, protection from sun damage, and strengthening skin tissue. In addition, it provides antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and antioxidant properties.
- Tea Tree Oil. This oil fights inflammation on your skin, breakouts of acne, and skin redness. It contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. This product contains antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Raw Honey. Honey contains natural enzymes, vitamins, nutrients, and acids that can help your skin.
- Sea Salt. This salt contains tremendous amounts of minerals and nutrients that are wonderful for your skin.
The healthcare professionals at the Lam Clinic work to provide you with the best skincare solutions possible. Whether they suggest medical aesthetic facial treatments or use all-natural cleansers and topical creams, your results are likely to be fantastic.